OK, so that's the most lame title of all, but what else do you say on January 1?
I dislike the question "What is your New Year's resolution?" Because for years, since I was 13 or so, isn't it obvious? My husband of 35 years has learned not to ask unless he wants to be glared at for a protracted period of time. Yes, of course, lose weight. I'm working on it, sometimes more diligently than others, but I'll get there.
Here are my goals for 2012:
1. Make more quilts--and give some away. Currently, I'm working on a Pineapple quilt for
Quilts of Valor.
2. Use the fabric I already OWN--I have a sinful amount of fabric--someday I'll show you the closets.
3. Get back to thequiltshow.com 2011 BOM, Ruffled Roses--I got off course last year and need to get back to it:
4. Keep up with the new BOM being presented by Gay of Sentimental Stitches and Brenda of Dear Jane fame. It's called JustTakes2 and I have a button down below so you can find it easily. I just learned of this last night--they were smitten with the Red and White exhibit in NY last March and have designed a sampler style quilt of many different size patterns for 2012. You don't have to use red and white, of course, but I am going to because I loved that exhibition too. Should be fun!
5. Keep up with all of you, as time permits and I have something of interest to say.
6. Oh, yeah, lose 10% of my body weight by "the wedding", then, lather, rinse, repeat!
So I wish you all a Happy New Year, with lots of love, happiness and quilts!