Monday, June 11, 2012

Design Wall Monday June 11, 2012

Here are the five little quilts I made last week.  Three of the tops were done but all the quilting and binding was completed last week. 
I only have 2 more to do to be finished for the year.  Each month as I'm assigned a new swap partner, I may let her choose which she wants.  What do you think of that?  Would you like that option or prefer to be surprised?

Now I'm on to a twin-bed size quilt for a Fall class at my local quilt shop.  Hope to have much of that to show you next week.  I'll be teaching two classes tomorrow:  a simple broken star made from half-square triangles and Trash 2 Treasure, Gyleen Fitzgerald's pineapple method.  Fun! 



Check out what others have been up to at Judy's Blog.

Let's quilt!

Barbara


5 comments:

  1. Well since we belong to the same swap I'd love to be able to choose.....of course I would not be disappointed with any of these lovelies :0)
    nicely done!

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to be surprised. All of those little quilts are marvelous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the surprise in a swap and I have yet to be disappointed. All of these are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are a quilting girl! Such accomplishments! I better get some sewing done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I think it would be a surprise to be able to choose! LOL! And they are all beautiful -- so they'd be a winner no matter what! :)

    ReplyDelete