Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday Works in Progress

My plan is to post each Wednesday and Sunday. Here is what my design wall looks like today:


A little skimpy, I know--I took the big quilt top off the wall and since I do not like to see it empty, I put up a few works-in-progress.

The 1880 Sampler Sew A Long from Temecula Quilt Company is coming along. Find info about it here.


My Quilter's Scrap House Neighborhood is growing--these are so much FUN to make, I wish I could just sew these for hours:


I even added this as a 3-hour workshop for guilds and classes--fun and fast!

The Lifetime Quilt is getting to the almost-done stage, only 4 more 20" blocks to go, then the 100" x 100" quilt top will be finished.

More info about it here. This photo was taken in March, I am much farther along now:

What are YOU working on?

Let's quilt!

Barbara

6 comments:

  1. I'm currently paper-piecing Farmer's Wife 1930's Sampler Quilt, appliqueing Mosaics (by Irene Blanck), hand-piecing J. Beyer's mystery QAL, and FMQ Miss Millie's Mystery. Of course, I've always got a leaders & enders project going too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot going on in your sewing studio! I'm flitting here and there on projects and not accomplishing much. Work is taking lots of my time this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything on your wall, and I am so in love with your lifetime project!
    My progress is scattered and small. Senior parent care and shoulder rehab are still consuming much of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful Barbara. I am still working on those UFOs quilt tops.

    ReplyDelete