Monday, August 19, 2013

Might Be Done...

This Scrappy Trip might be done--it's 48" square and that just might be enough.

 
There are lots of groups working on these fun and fast Trip Around the World quilts.  There are Flickr Scrappy TripAlong groups with lots of photos and the pattern is a free one from Bonnie Hunter.  A fun way to use up scraps. 

My next project will be to add a few borders to this little gem: 


It's the latest round robin I am in with my 2 best quilting friends--this center was made by Ellen and I get it first to do with as I please.  We bought our fabrics at Paducah in April, all different and there aren't any rules--we can do what we want for the center and the other two can add whatever kind of borders they want.  Stay tuned to see what I do with this.  And, of course, my center block hasn't even been figured out yet--love my fabrics but no idea what I want to make for the center.  Here are my fabrics:

 
 
Check out Judy L's blog to see what others are doing.
 
Let's Quilt!
 
Barbara

2 comments:

  1. One of these days I need to make one of those scrappy trips...

    Love your friends applique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, love the scrappy trips. And that bunch of fabric at the end is just so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete