Monday, September 30, 2013

Merry Miniatures

One of the little handwork projects I took on my recent trip was three of these "Merry Miniatures" little quilts.  It was the perfect travel project--I did the embroidery as we rode--I was NOT driving.

She's a little crooked--I'm just calling that "charming".  A hundred years from now someone will think this was made by a child as she learned to quilt!

The pattern is from Chickadee Hollow Designs and is called Baby Steps.  I don't see it on their website but they have lots of other projects.  This is about 8" x 10"--just a cute little thing.  I picked the pattern and buttons up at Paducah this past April.  I'm making 3 to use as gifts as a memento of that trip.

The first is done, the second needs buttons and mine needs the binding turned over and the buttons. 

Check out Judy L's Design Wall Monday to see what others are doing. 

Let's Quilt!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment