Sunday, June 17, 2018

Temecula Quilt Company

I have been a fan of Temecula Quilt Company's free sew-a-long projects for quite a while. The baby quilt I made for my first grandchild, Stella, is their Little Letters. :


At one month:


 At 11 months, end of the photo shoot:


This week I am teaching for the Canyon Quilters of San Diego and hope to visit the shop Temecula Quilt Company.  There will be photos for sure.

The class I am teaching is Smitten, so much fun, and the Lecture is Time Management for Quilters.

Let's Quilt !

Barbara

4 comments:

  1. Stella has grown -- how quickly that first year goes by!
    The San Diego guild is lucky to have you! And you're lucky to get to visit the Temecula shop...they do such fun things! Have a great week, Barbara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh! Time Management for Quilters sounds like a lecture I need to attend and a fun one too. We can all probably use a little help with that! I envy you getting to Temecula Quilt Company. I've made a couple of their small quilts too!

    ReplyDelete