Thursday, June 21, 2018

String Stars--A Local Event

For my local friends, you all know what a treasure we have in Burritt on the Mountain. Did you know they offer Folk Art Workshops too?

Saturday, July 14, 2018 I will be teaching String Stars--Save Our Scraps from 9-4. All the info you need to sign up can be found here. You can even order a boxed lunch:

Burritt on the Mountain Folk School

 Easy or more challenging, you decide:





There is info on their Facebook page as well:

Burritt on the Mountain Facebook

The deadline to register is July 7 so don't delay. Why not grab a friend and spend a day making star blocks from your scraps?

I hope you can join us.

Let's Quilt.

Barbara


2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love to do things at Burritt! It's such a pretty place. Wish I could take the class; I'd do it in a heart beat! The 'challenging' star is a wowzer! :)

    ReplyDelete