Thursday, April 7, 2016

Retail Therapy

Had a few minutes today to look for fabric for a small quilt I've been working on:


The squares in the front are the ones I wanted to find friends for.  The fat quarters and the one yard piece the are sitting on will, hopefully, play nicely with the blocks and those other setting squares.

My Open Studios session on String Stars was a big hit,  The two hours flew by and started off so well when one lady on the front row said "You made that wonderful red and white quilt. I was so happy to see you were back here again, I wanted to hear this class again."  I had more than 30 people there, they pulled over seats from the other sections, there was much laughing at all the appropriate places, and, at the end, they all applauded.  Quite a good performance.  I do this one again Saturday and two others, one tomorrow, one Saturday morning.

Busy days: today I also monitored all of today's classes.  I will do that again Friday and Saturday. Saturday night we pack up the office and all fly home Sunday. We next meet up again at Spring Market, Salt Lake City, next month.

Let's Quilt!

Barbara 


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your class was so successful! (not that I had any doubts!)

    ReplyDelete