Monday, August 7, 2023

QUALITY GARMENTS FOR SALE

SPECIAL EDITION BLOG POST: Time to clear the closet of things I cannot wear. This is the Good Stuff:

NOTE: This post offers my best clothing items for sale as I have downsized out of them. If you are not interested, please just pass on by. Come back next time when I  talk quilting again.

Over the last 8 months I have taken at least three dozen bags of  too big clothing to Goodwill. I recently sent two boxes, totaling 20 pounds to my sister, an attorney who can use them.

Now I have several really good items I want to offer for sale. Preferably to local folks to avoid the high cost of shipping. But if you see something you want, it can be shipped, that will be added to the cost. All items are PRICED TO SELL.

Starting with smaller items:

1. Navy jacket with Cream collar size 12,  includes cream Silk shell size 10. Recently dry cleaned, in perfect condition. $40






2.  Sequined Cocktail Dress, knee length, pull over, size 12, $25: 


Now for some larger pieces: 

3. Purple long beaded gown with light jacket/top to cover arms, size 20W. Perfect as "mother of the groom dress", which is the one time I wore it. Recently dry cleaned, in perfect condition. Pull over, no zips or buttons. 


4. Black Velvet Evening Jacket with pearl/rhinestone buttons, pairs beautifully with skirt or evening slacks, size 2X, excellent condition $40: SOLD


5. Purple Evening Jacket/Top with rhinestone accessory, size 22W, perfect condition, $40: 



6. Johnny Was Kimono Jacket, New With Tags, never worn, size XXL, original price $275, asking $100: SOLD



7. Jones New York White Tunic Blouse, brand new, never worn, size 2X, $30: SOLD


8. I LOVE this DRESS, perfect for dancing. Layers of soft fabric sway when you move, pull over, no snaps, zip or buttons, size 20 W. I was looking forward to wearing it again and now it's too big. $40: SOLD


9. Great summer pull over dress, new with tags, never worn, size 16W, original price $84, asking $30:




10. Another piece I LOVE but it's too big. Multi-color jacket, with snap front, goes with everything you own, size 2X, $50:  SOLD


11. Chico's Black/White Kimono Jacket, perfect for travel, folds up small, hanging removes any folds, size 3, which about 16-18. No buttons/snaps, drapes beautifully. $40: SOLD



12. Delta Burke Jacket/Blouse, multi-color goes with everything you own. I loved wearing this for fancy events or more casual. Size 1X, perfect condition, $35: SOLD

 
13. Kasper Gray Jacket, perfect for office, evening or casual. Snap front, perfect condition, size 18W, $35: SOLD


14. Purple Wool Jacket, one button closure, dusty from storage, needs dry cleaning, size 18, $20:



If you see something you like, comment below. Be sure I can contact you--add your email or email me directly if you are a "no-reply blogger". I accept cash, checks, PayPal--send money to a friend so there is no fee. 

Feel free to SHARE this BLOG POST with your friends--use the little icons at the bottom to email, use Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. Or simply copy the URL and paste that on social media.

The only remaining garments I will offer in the Fall are 4 perfect fall/winter Coats/Raincoats. Quality items I have to replace. 

Barbara



















4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win with your weight loss!! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping you will do a blog on your weight loss journey as so many of us senior women are struggling with it. You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is written, just 5 pounds to go and I'll publish it!

      Delete
    2. I’m looking forward to reading it!

      Delete