Sunday, March 10, 2024

WHILE I'M AWAY

As this posts, I am at my Joyful Journey Retreat, #5, at Red Rooster Retreat Center in Crane Hill, AL.

My attendance there is a SECRET--only my friend and co-conspirator Kathy R knows I am going to arrive two days late. From February 29-March 7, 2024 I was teaching FULL CIRCLE at Empty Spools Seminar at Asilomar Conference Center in CA. There will be a BIG post about that next week.

So today I am encouraging you to look at this previous post from 11 years ago about the LESSONS TO LEARN FROM AN OLD QUILT--click on this LINK to find it: 

Antique Ohio Star Christmas Quilt in my collection

AND I would LOVE TO HAVE YOU JOIN ME  at the local class ANTELOPE CANYON DIT DOT EVOLUTION at Southern Charm Quilting in Huntsville, AL, March 19 and April 2, 2024. The fee covers two full days of class instruction full of tips to keep you straight AND THE KIT WITH ALL THE FABRIC! Don't miss this class if you love the design as I do--it will not be offered again. REGISTER ONLINE TODAY:


Let's quilt.

Barbara


1 comment:

  1. Love the antique quilt, and that was a great post about lessons we learn from it.
    Dit Dot Evolution boggles my mind. It is a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete