Tuesday, September 10, 2024

EMPTY SPOOLS SEMINAR 2025 Why YOU Should Attend

 One of the most magical, memorable and important learning opportunities for quilters is EMPTY SPOOLS SEMINARS in Pacific Grove CA. I have been to many BIG events: 26 years of Quilt Festival in Houston, many times to AQS in Paducah, taught at Road To California twice—that’s a big show on the west coast. While all of these are great, NONE of these compare to Empty Spools Seminars. 







For detailed information on why I loved this SO MUCH this past March, 2024, read both my blogs about it:

The Overall Experience

My Fantastic Students

March 30, 2025-April 4, 2025 I will be teaching one of my MOST FAVORITE CLASSES: Two For One







Students LOVE this class and I always want to make another one as soon as I get home from teaching it. Eight fabrics from light to dark create two blocks, one Light, one Dark. It is so fun to try to find the matching pairs when the quilt is done. This is the Perfect 5 Day class, you will sew and sew and learn and laugh.

We need a few more students in this class so I am urging you to seriously consider joining us at this most magical place. It will change you as a quiltmaker going forward, for the better. It is easy to fly to Monterey and transportation from the airport to the Asilomar Conference Center is also easy by taxi or ride share. 

Find all the Registration Information HERE

If you have any questions I can answer to help you decide to join me here in March 2025, please ask away.  Don’t miss this opportunity of a lifetime.

Let’s quilt!

Barbara 


No comments:

Post a Comment