Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Well, What Do You Know?!!

This little blog is a FINALIST in the 2018 National Quilters Circle Blogger Awards--one of three in the running for BEST OVERALL QUILTING BLOG!!!! Along with Bonnie Hunter and Susan Carlson, two very well-known and respected quilters.



You can say I'm GOBSMACKED!

Now I need YOUR help--please vote--the voting is only open until August 31, winners will be announced September 7.

And, wouldn't it be something if this little blog can hold her own in the great big quilt world? With your help, we can show them who we are--quilters on a joyful journey, learning to do our best and have fun while making great quilts.

Vote Now!

I would sincerely appreciate your vote. And, please share this post with all your quilting friends--it takes a village.

Let's Quilt!

Barbara

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what an honor!!! Well deserved, I might add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Headed over to vote now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just voted for you Barbara AND shared to Facebook. You were my first quilting teacher and I'm still learning!! Hope you win, but what an achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to vote for you, Barbara. I learn so much from your blog!

    ReplyDelete