Monday, February 13, 2012

Design Wall Monday February 13, 2012

You'll be able to see I'm BUSY at work as this is the first post since last Monday and all I've gotten done is a good start on the Peacock Love Quilt: 
Most of the 30 blocks will have a message in the center, like "Cuddle" or "Hold Hands".  I've got those all printed and about half of the centers made.  The wedding is March 31, 2012 so my plan is to have the top done by the Rehearsal dinner as a surprise, then have it quilted while the happy couple is on their honeymoon.

Be sure to go to Patchwork Times by Judy L to see what others have been working on.

Wish I had more time to Quilt!!

Barbara

6 comments:

  1. Barbara, what a fun quilt this is! And there's no mistaking the peacock colors. The sentiments in the block centers are fun, too. I'm sure you're enjoying working on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same wish most weeks! Good start, and sometimes that is the hardest part, getting started :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. The blocks are lovely and they will have a meaning,too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice quilt for the newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat idea...just love the colors. What a terrific surprise! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how sweet! And I love the peacock colors! They're going to be so thrilled. :o)

    ReplyDelete