Wednesday, February 6, 2019

For SALE #1

For the next few weeks, the Wednesday blog will feature items I have for sale, fabrics, books, notions, maybe even quilts. They are great items I have simply been storing for too long and it is time to pass them on to someone who will love them anew.

Today it is Fabric Kits or Bundles:


1. Robyn Pandolph Fabric for MODA: SOLD

9.5 yards Total.  Beige floral 2 yards
                           Focus, large roses on mint green 2.25 yards
                           Green small floral tone-on-tone  2.5 yards
                           Small green/pink floral print 3/4 yard
                           Soft pink floral 2 yards
$50 plus shipping

2. Downton Abbey First Edition Complete Collection with Quilted Tote and original Literature, from Andover--remember, Downton Abbey the movie is coming this Fall:  SOLD


$100 plus shipping

3. Vintage Made Modern by Amy Barickman for RJR Fabrics, 22 fat quarters: SOLD


$45 plus shipping

4. McKenna Ryan "At Home in the Woods" Block of the Month Kit. SOLD Twelve patterns, complete instructions, Batik fabrics as Kit packed and sold by the Rushin' Tailor quilt shop in Skagway, Alaska--patterns never opened or used:



$100 plus shipping--less than half what I paid for it.

5. Dr. Seuss " Bump Thump Panel Quilt" Kit, 75" x 88". SOLD Free pattern instructions available at  Robert Kaufman.com


$80 plus shipping, somewhat less than what I paid for it.

6. 6+ yards Oriental Cotton Sateen Prints:



$40 plus shipping

If you see something you like, just let me know. If you are local, no shipping. If I am coming to your guild in the next 6 months and you want me to deliver, I will be happy to do that.

Let's Quilt!

Barbara

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some serious cleaning out is happening! I am doing some of the same thing! I have old class boxes that I am trying to figure out what to do with the class samples that showed steps along the way. Maybe I just need to finish them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, are the Oriental cuts in 1 yard lengths?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just re-measured them again. They range from 2/3 of a yard to 7/8 of a yard, all in that full length, for a total of about 6 yards. One is 38” wide—I must have used a lengthwise strip for something.

      Let me know if you want exact measurements by the piece.

      Delete
  3. Hey Barbara! Do you still have #3, the Vintage Made Modern fat quarters? If so, would you be willing to bring them to guild in March and exchange for a check?! :)

    ReplyDelete