Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Ready for Fall

 I know it's Fall when it's time to turn on the heat. Low's in the 30's, highs in the 50's, the air is crisp and the sun sparkles on the fallen leaves:


The Knock Out roses are still blooming and the sky is so blue with such clean air: 

There are a few little Fall quilts I use to decorate and some pumpkins, not a lot because I just don't get excited to rearrange things to decorate seasonally:



Our bed is dressed for cooler weather too:

And I got this in the mail--so excited. I have wanted these stamps since I became a quilter. They were issued in 1978, 7 years before I found my passion and bliss as a quiltmaker. The Quilt Show Store has a few of these left, and they won't last long:


I hope your weather is grand, wherever you are!

Let's quilt.

Barbara





2 comments:

  1. Your bed looks so inviting with those two amazing quilts!
    Very cool stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, beautiful quilts on your bed! And yes, those quilt stamps came out before I became a quilt making as well. Beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete