Wednesday, March 9, 2022

A BLAST FROM THE PAST

 While I am  having a wonderful time at the 3rd Joyful Journey Retreat, I thought I would share this post with you:

Top 3 Time Management Tips for Quilters

Every time I give the Lecture "TIME MANAGEMENT FOR QUILTERS",  I get a great response. Then, the next week, or month or year, I get email from those who heard the lecture and implemented a few of my suggestions. They are always amazed how these little tips can help them get more done.

The Lecture for guilds provides 10 TOP TIPS--the post provides 3 to get you started.

A  JOURNAL: 

How a Journal helps me get more done

LEADERS/ENDERS: 

LIFETIME--made with Leaders/Enders--how I get lots done


15 MINUTE SOLUTION: 

Spending 15 minutes on a task, like clearing the cutting table, really works

If your guild is interested in learning how to get more done, I am booking visits for 2022-2024. Only a few trips to guilds each year so if you are interested, now is the time to get in touch with me. 

Like so many people, that last two years has shown us how important it is to choose how we spend our time wisely. And for me that means less travel. I am very happy in my studio--truly my HAPPY PLACE.

Let's quilt.

Barbara

2 comments: