Sunday, March 27, 2022

UPCOMING WORKSHOP

 I am starting to travel again. April 5-6, 2022 I will be in Brentwood, TN with the Cumberland Valley Quilters Association, a return visit to them.

The Lecture I will present on Tuesday April 5 is Time Management for Quilters, one that always gets a great response. I hear from people a week, a month, even a year later that they learned many ways to get more done with their quilting time.  There is a  Time Management Tutorial that features just 3 of the things I talk about in this lecture.

On Wednesday April 6, I will teach WESTERN SUN. A class full of easy ways to make what might seem like a difficult project. The class sample size is achievable for most quilters and everyone learns something in this jam-packed day of learning:

Wild Western Sun

Most people won't want to make this one King-Size, but I did. Here it is hanging in my guild show recently: 

CVQA is on Facebook and Instagram and has a website. Contact them directly if you are interested in attending. At this point I know there is space in the workshop. CVQA

Just about every month for the rest of 2022 I'll be going somewhere wonderful to teach. Booking dates are open for 2023. Maybe I'll get to come see you!

Let's quilt.

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Western Sun is gorgeous quilt! 'Wish you were coming near her for a class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be in Corinth, MS in July 2023–next year.

      Delete