Thursday, March 31, 2016

Voting Is Now Open

I've been working on these sweet little 4" blocks from Cheri Payne--it's her Scrapbasket Sampler she posted on her Facebook group, Quilts by Cheri--Friendship Group.  It's a closed group you have to ask to be added to--they watch carefully to keep the non-quilters out.

There are two more blocks to be released soon but I've gotten caught up on the 23 available.  I found out about it last week and have been working on these babies like crazy.

Now I want to decided on the background and this is where YOU come in:  you get to voice your opinion on which you prefer.   Please put your vote in the comments below so I can keep them all together.

Option 1:  A variety of tan prints ( I stopped cutting when I only had 15 blocks done--there would be 7 more blocks to add)



Option 2: One dark gray small print:

Option 3: A variety of light shirtings, this only shows two, I would use 4-5 in similar value to these:


Option 4:  One medium gray small print:



There is always Option 5:  None of the above because you have a better idea--bring it on!  I have a preference among these 4 but am still open to suggestions.  It's not like I don't have any more fabric to choose from...

I hope you will play along and let me know what you think--Let's Quilt!

Barbara

18 comments:

  1. I choose option one. The other 3 have 'voids'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose option one. The other 3 have 'voids'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Option 4 but all are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about a dark blue with a small print?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doggone it, I can't choose! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Option 3 makes the blocks stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Option one is my first preference, though there is nothing wrong with any of them. Each one gives a different feel and I like the feel of number one for my personal taste. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer option 4 because so far all the blocks have good contrast to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like 1 and 4. Number 4 shows off your piecing better, but I also like the busy-ness of 1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I plan on using option #1 for my blocks - I'm impressed you got all these done so quickly! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Option 4. Not too light nor too dark. Your blocks show up nicely. Grey can be a good neutral color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All options look good, but I prefer option #4, the med. grey small prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like either of the grays, 2 or 4. I like how they make your blocks pop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote #1 - I like the tone and the variety with the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like #2. It lets the blocks come forward and keeps it tied together

    ReplyDelete
  16. Option 1, but it is hard to tell from my small screen! All look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete