Sunday, July 23, 2023

It's A Puzzle Class

 Recently, I taught a class for my original design quilt, It's A Puzzle. Only two students had signed up but rather than have the class canceled, one student prevailed on two more to join us. So we had a happy group of 4.

My samples are made with 3" blocks, 4" blocks or 6" blocks. The process is the same, just different size blocks. 

Civil War Puzzle, 6" blocks--the featured quilt I am teaching August 9-16, 2024 on the Alaska Legacy Quilting Cruise. Information about the Cruise is just a click away--use the link on the right. Register now as the limited spaces are filling quickly:



The other two samples, 3" and 4" blocks: 

The inspiration quilt for this design is a 1920's baby quilt I saw on a Facebook group of Vintage and Antique quilts, owned and posted by Julie Silber. A new computer means I cannot find that photo at the moment, sigh...

I wrote about this project before, find that post with more information HERE

The students had a good time and worked on their choice of sizes: 

Heather, Evelyn, Sandra and Glenda

Detail shots: 



The pattern for Civil War Puzzle  is available for purchase as a digital download from Stitchin Heaven Quilt Shop

Let's quilt.

Barbara




No comments:

Post a Comment