Sunday, July 9, 2023

SUNDAY SALES -- QUILT TOPS FOR SALE

 There is only SO much time available. Quilt tops I thought I would finish keep piling up. So I offer them for sale. I hope you find something you like.

The advantage to buying a top is you can finish it as you like. No time spent picking out or preparing all the fabrics , or sewing. Just quilt, bind and it's done.

Prices do not include shipping and will be added for a final cost. I accept cash, checks, and PayPal.

1. HOMEWARD BOUND: 70" X 70" 2023 Block of the Month quilt for The Quilt Show. Designed by Sarah Fielke. Techniques: hand applique, machine applique, machine piecing, foundation paper piecing. $500  SOLD


2.  AUTUMN FEATHERED STAR: 35" x 35" Begun as a swap with two quilting friends. This can be the center of a large quilt or finished this size. I have lots of the fabrics remaining should you wish to purchase that as well to enlarge it, I will make you a deal. Machine pieced.  $125




3. Sylvia's Bridal Sampler: 42" x 42" Class sample made from the Jennifer Chiaverini book by the same name. Machine piecing, hand piecing, foundation paper piecing. Some of my favorite fabrics. $150 SOLD






4. Garden Party Down Under Large sample: 48" x 50"  The 2022 Block of the Month quilt for The Quilt Show, designed by Irene Blanck.  This was made to serve as samples for the monthly blog posts I write for the Block of the Month quilts. Machine applique, hand applique, machine piecing. $300




5. GARDEN PARTY DOWN UNDER SMALL SAMPLE: 39" x 39"  As I did not need another large quilt I decided to sew the sample blocks into two quilts. This is the smaller of the two. Machine applique, hand applique, foundation paper piecing, machine piecing. $175 SOLD



6. PATCHWORK BARN--WITHOUT THE BARN: 76" x 98" The 2018 Block of the Month quilt for The Quilt Show, designed by Edyta Sitar. I replaced the center barn block with a Rolling Star block. Machine piecing, foundation paper piecing. Some of my most favorite 1800's reproduction fabrics. This quilt can be quilted spectacularly--the white sashing begs for great designs and I would put a beautiful feathered vine in the wide green outer borders. $800  (If I ultimately keep this and have it quilted the finished quilt will be sold for $2500.



7. SCRAP HAPPY: 32" x 46", made as a class sample taught on a Caribbean cruise for Stitchin Heaven, March 2023. Perfect quilt for a child. Simple to enlarge--just add any bright, cheerful print you like for a border. $100



I hope you find something that speaks to you.

Find previous Sunday Sales here:

FABRIC GROUPINGS

GORGEOUS GARMENT FABRICS

Let's quilt.

Barbara






2 comments:

  1. There's some beauties there. I noticed you updated your profile picture. Looks nice

    ReplyDelete