Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sizzling Along

While I'm on the road teaching, I thought I would show you all my completed Sizzle blocks so far.

The Cool Kit blocks are calm and pretty:


The Combo Cool/Warm blocks I am making from my stash are more dynamic:


This is not the final layout of either quilt, I just threw them up on the design wall for their photo op.

It is not too late for you to start this project. The patterns and all instructions are FREE for all of 2019 to Star Members of The Quilt Show.  Join Today Get 365 days of great shows and lots more great information and this pattern is FREE, until December 31, 2019. Print your patterns and get started.

Be sure to see my Sizzle blog the first of each month all this year for tips and tricks.

There are also excellent videos with the designer, Becky Goldsmith. You will learn a lot!

Let's quilt.

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Those first blocks are really pretty, but oh, my! The second set really does "sizzle"!

    ReplyDelete