Wednesday, June 12, 2019

What Did I Keep?

Last time, I told you about a friend who gave away untold amounts of fabric. If you missed that, check out

So, what did I keep from the 3 banker's boxes I brought home?

Some yardage, some batiks, a few of my favorites I had used up, some wonderful greens to round out my collection:


The front two items are quilt tops ready for quilting. These will provide great free motion quilting practice and then I'll donate them to my guild's Comfy Quilts programs.

What was left from the three boxes I brought home? Well, three boxes became two to give away:


Those who missed the event will be happy to get some of the bounty--Holly, I'm talking about you!

Someday I may have to purge my entire stash too--just not any time soon...

Let's quilt!

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Quite a haul -- both what you kept and what was left to move on.

    ReplyDelete