Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Design Wall Explosion

While I am usually working on at least two projects at a time, it is not often I have so many on my design wall at the same time:


Sylvia's Bridal Sampler
Patriotic Pineapples
Afternoon Delight in Red, White and Blue
Scrappy Plus--the cruise quilt I have to get done this week
$795--started many years ago and on the "plan to finish this year" list.

My extra Lifetime block is even up there--so I can find it when needed for lecture. It only got made when I mis-counted how many I had done and made one extra. Makes a good visual at lectures.

Lots of travel jobs on tap this year so these next two months when I am mostly home will be a time of high production. 

Stay tuned.

Let's quilt,

Barbara


5 comments:

  1. I love it!! at times my design wall looks like that as well LOL - Afternoon Delight is on my list I have the pattern for many years now and have looked and looked at it and said this is the year to tackle it - as soon as I have something complete I will - I do not want to have more than 10 projects going this year - that is my limit - so as soon as one top gets done I will add Afternoon Delight to the mix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...that's quite a wall!! Aren't you glad you don't have to worry that it's the height of tax season, too?!? I'm trying really hard to work out which one is the $795 quilt. Bottom left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. There's a story, of course, saved for when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully busy design wall!
    Now you and Denise have me very curious about that $795 quilt.

    ReplyDelete