Sunday, February 16, 2020

Getting Ready

The first Joyful Journey Retreat will be March 11-15, 2020. We are excited about it and it was so much fun to stuff the Gift Bags:


There is a grand prize one lucky person will win, not seen in these photos.

There are 20 of us and we look forward to a great time at Red Rooster Retreat center, Crane Hill, AL. I thought of each of them as we packed these bags. I look forward to making new friends of the few I don't yet know.

My latest leader/ender project is now done, a Double Four Patch from Civil War reproduction fabrics:

I am working on another one of these from bright, modern fabrics and using a different alternate block.  It will be interesting to see how different the quilts look with only minor changes in layout and color.

Let's quilt.

Barbara



7 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I know y'all will have a blast!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those goody bags look intriguing! :)
    I really like your leader/ender quilt. You just can't beat a quilt made from the basics for cozy, homey appeal!

    ReplyDelete