Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sawtooth Stars

You would think that a 10 foot x 9 foot design wall would be big enough. But, no, when there is secret sewing in progress I wish the wall were twice that size.


This Sawtooth Stars quilt is just a leader/ender project for other sewing. It will be queen size when it's done.

And that step stool tried to kill me. Don't climb up on a step stool wearing flip flops. And don't be too close to the wall--you just might try to fall backwards...

No injuries but a warning to be more careful. Quilting can be dangerous.

UPDATE: The Giveaway Goal is up to 2796! Just a few more to go over my goal of 2800 followers. See this post for more information.  It's likely the Giveaway will be up with my next post...

Let's quilt.

Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Quilting can kill you--funny! I was at work and choked on a lifesaver. When I finally got unclogged, I said, "See, don't eat candy, candy can kill you." I will be careful from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tiny little design area on the wall so 10 by 9 feet gives me a little design wall envy - ha ha! :) The quilt is looking very nice. Contrats on almost 2800!!!

    ReplyDelete