Sunday, April 23, 2023

SUNDAY SALES -- FABRIC GROUPINGS

 I am on a major decluttering campaign. Today I realize I have too much stuff and it's time to share the wealth.

Each month for the rest of this year one Sunday Blog will be "SUNDAY SALES" with a specific focus. This month it is FABRIC GROUPINGS.

One of the things I think I am particularly good at is pulling a wide variety of fabrics that will go together to make a great quilt. I have lots of such groupings stored in totes, boxes and bags. Today I offer these to you.

PRICES are shown for the entire group--I will not break it up to sell just one fabric from the group. 

SHIPPING will be calculated to your location. Be aware, shipping costs have increased and I expect it to be no less than $12 and could be much more depending on the weight in the box.

I accept cash, checks, and PayPal--paid to me as a friend, no fee. Locals benefit from no shipping.

You must COMMENT HERE on the Blog, SOLD, include your email address if it doesn't show up in your profile. COMMENTS left on FACEBOOK won't count.

1. Who doesn't LOVE a BIG PAISLEY? about 5.5 yards, $50 SOLD


2. THE SUN THE MOON AND THE STARS: more than 13 yards  $100. 

You can make whatever you like with these fabrics. I thought I would make this pattern but now I know I never will:



3. Would you like to Fly? Beautiful Balloons, almost 5 yards $35 Balloons 2 3/8 yd, Vibrant yellow 1 1/8 yd, black 1 1/4 yd:  $35


4. AMPHIBIANS: 4 yds, one of each fabric, $35 :


5. ASIAN ELEGANCE: about 9 yds, $75: 



6. KAFFE AND BATIKS, what a combination. 11 yds,  plaid on the right is 2 yds, $100: SOLD 


7. EARTH TONES, ready for anything you want to make in this palette, Leftovers from a quilt that won Best of Show 12 yds, $85: SOLD


8. BEAUTIFUL RED ASIAN PRINT, more than 11 yds, red is 108" x 2 yds, $90: 



9. I LOVE this GRAPHIC PRINT, but don't have a plan for it. Print is 4 1/4 yd, 8 hand dyed fat quarters, $55: SOLD


10. BELLA ROSA, I had a plan, pulled for a class I never took, more than 6 yds, $55: SOLD


11. AFRICAN THEME: I still love this and might come up with a plan if it doesn't find a new home, 
          11 yds, large print in front is 2 yds, $85: SOLD


12. GRANDMA'S CHOICE, includes pattern and LOTS OF FABRIC, $25:


I hope you find something you like. Happy shopping.

Let's quilt.

Barbara









 

13 comments:

  1. SOLD! Bella Rosa. Please send me your snail mail addy and the shipping amount and I’ll get a check off right away. Hugs…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many beautiful fabrics. Those African prints are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sold African fabrics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice, please send me an email with your contact info and address so I can calculate the shipping. You can use the Contact Me button under my Profile.

      Delete
  4. I'd like to see how you store all these fabrics. P.S. starting my flying geese squares that I didn't complete in Durango, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Search box on the upper left type Studio to see many posts about my storage

      Delete
    2. SOLD graphic print and 8 hand dyed fat quarters. My name is Lydia Klespis. I will be in your workshop on May 2 in Huntsville TX. Can pay then.
      Lklespis@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. My name is Sharon McCrosky at roseofsharon24@comcast.net. I want to purchase the Misty Moonlight Kit for $40 on my paypal account. I have never purchased from your blog and need to know the process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOLD No.1 Paisley harris1952@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete