Sunday, October 15, 2023

SUNDAY SALES--GREAT OUTERWEAR

 This is the last post I'll do about clothes for sale. These coats and jackets are in Like-New condition. I want them to find good homes. Local is preferable due to the high cost of shipping but I will ship, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost.

1. Gallery Woman Long Coat, waterproof, removable warm lining, removable hood, inner zipper for warmth, outer buttons for speed,  deep pockets--I LOVE this coat! I am really sad it no longer fits. I have gotten several years from it but it looks brand new. If it fits you, it will be a coat you will love too. Size 1X,  $75

See the link for all the information and sizing: This appears to be the same coat just not red



 2. Land's End Women's Squall Hooded Waterproof Raincoat. I LOVE this so much I just replaced it in my size. I've worn this for several years and it still looks brand new.  Size  2X, $75.

 See the link for all the information and sizing. Land's End Women's Squall



3. Land's End Women's Squall Hooded Waterproof Raincoat--this was brand new last Fall as I needed a smaller size. It was worn very little and is really close to brand new. Red wasn't available last year which is why this is Navy Blue. Size XL (18) $75

See the link for all the information and sizing: Women's Squall Hooded Waterproof Raincoat SOLD


4. Land's End Women's Outrigger Mesh Lined Raincoat. The perfect lightweight raincoat for most of the year.  I  wore it less than 5 times so it is brand new,  Size 2X, $30 

See the link for all the information and sizing:  Land's End Women's Outrigger Mesh Lined Jacket



5. Denim Jacket, in excellent condition, label says Size Small so I think that is a man's small. It is probably about a 10-12 woman's Denim Jacket. I have two others so am letting this one go. Everyone needs a great, basic, denim jacket.  $30



When I get home from Houston, in early November, any of these especially great garments I have listed for sale will be donated to a woman's organization here. Goodwill has gotten at least 35 bags full of clothes from me over the past year. This is the GOOD STUFF.

Take a look at the previous post to see if there is something there of interest: Quality Garments For Sale

Now I am back to quilting.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment