Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Red and White and fun all over

Here are the Just Takes 2 blocks for April, May and the first set for June.  There is also an applique' block I'm slowly working on.  These are just thrown on the design wall--I have no idea yet how they will be assembled.  The second quarter layout will come in early July.

I've kept a spreadsheet and can tell you so far, there are 50 different fabrics and 1079 pieces--fun!  I've also listed the block name and the Brackman ID# if I could find it.  More fun!

Yesterday I got 5 small quilts sandwiched and ready for machine quilting, as well as prepared the bindings for each.  Quilting them is tomorrow's job. 

Check out what other folks are up to at Judy's blog.

Let's quilt!

Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous JT2 Blocks ! How great that you are keeping up with these blocks.

    ReplyDelete