I try to write a couple times a week, sometimes I even do more. Hopefully, I can provide interesting and educational posts. Mostly, this is my diary, the story of my Joyful Journey, through life and mostly about quilting.
My first header photo is still a favorite:
It features some of my favorite works.
So, what is up for 2017? I will finish:
1. Stella's Splendid Sampler:
2. Rajah Revisited:
4. I'll make a gift for an old friend, from Ohio Star blocks--starting that soon.
5. I'll quilt a bunch of finished tops.
6. I will travel to teach and work in the quilt industry--first trip has been confirmed, March 2-4, 2017 Panama City, FL, a two-day workshop and a lecture/trunk show with the St. Andrew Bay Quilters' Guild.
7. I'll teach a lot of classes locally at Patches & Stitches--I'm working on a new sample right now for Summer 2017 classes.
8. I'm starting a small group that will meet once a month at my home to work on The Quilt Show 2017 Halo Medallion Block of the Month:
AND 9. I'll have my first Sew-A-Long here on the blog--I'm quilting it now:
Read more about that here. Part 1 will appear Friday January 6 and will continue on four more Fridays--I hope you'll join in the fun and let your friends know about it too.
Thank you for coming along on my Joyful Journey. Happy New Year to all.
Such a busy lady you are in that studio. I especially love Ruffled Roses. Always enjoy seeing all the quilts you make. Happy New Year!ReplyDelete
I like your first header too! Course, I'm a sucker for anything red and white so I like your present header too! I look forward to reading all about your wonderful finishes in 2017!ReplyDelete
Wonderful goals. I am looking forward to your first sew-a-long, and will participate for sure. 'Will post your button if you have one. Happy New Year.ReplyDelete
Looks like a fun year to come!!ReplyDelete