Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The FIRST Joyful Journey Retreat

Announcing the First Joyful Journey Retreat, to be held March 11-15, 2020, at the Red Rooster Retreat Center in Cullman, AL.

This Special Event will bring together 22 quilters for fun, quilting, and fellowship. The Goodie Bags are stuffed and wonderful gifts are being gathered.

 An original quilt has been designed for the four hours of class time dedicated to this project. It is small so you will still have time for lots of free sewing on your own quilts.


Space is limited and sign-ups are going fast. If you want to receive the Brochure with the Registration form, just send me an email and I'll get it right out to you. Click on my name up above, then use the link to Email Me.

The total cost is $500, including accommodations from 2 pm.Wednesday March 11 to noon Sunday March 15. Meals provided include dinner Wednesday, 3 meals Thursday-Saturday and Brunch on Sunday morning before our departure.

We hope you will want to join us. It is going to be memorable!

Let's quilt.

Barbara


4 comments:

  1. how fun! I wish it were closer I'd be there for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Barbara! I've never been to Red Rooster, but I've heard fun things about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the fun in March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a really good retreat, and the cost is reasonable. I too wish it was closer.

    ReplyDelete