Sunday, November 24, 2019

Cranberry Chutney Time of Year

If this is Thanksgiving Week, I am making Cranberry Chutney. A double batch gets us from Thanksgiving to Christmas, with some to send home with those who want some for their leftovers.


I have made this every year for 43 years. The recipe is often shared so it can become part of other families' holiday tradition.

Here is the recipe, in case you want to try it:

CRANBERRY CHUTNEY

The kitchen smells SO good while making this, yum.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Let's quilt.

Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds delicious. I made a fresh cranberry ginger relish. I
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried cranberry chutney. sounds yummy.
    We usually have a fresh cranberry/orange relish.
    Just don't open a can and put that on my table! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! My husband still likes the canned stuff best, I just don’t buy it.

      Delete