The one I made for this swap is ready to take a trip in the mail to its new home:
|Handquilting with wool batting is so easy!|
The rules were simple:
1. Reproduction Fabrics, quilt shop quality
2. No smaller than 14" x 14", no larger than 18" x 18"
3. Handquilting only
4. Theme is "Remember Me"
5. Do your best--make something you would love to receive
6. In progress photos were required at specific times--the top in progress, the quilting in progress
7. Label including the theme "Remember Me", the name and location of the maker, the maker's Instagram name
8. Keep to the deadline
As the quilt must be in the mail by August 1, 2020, I am within the deadline. I used 3" blocks from the Temecula Quilt Company's Stay At Home Sampler--it was free on Instagram in April. The blocks are still there should you want them.
I will put a few little "goodies" in the package and get it to the Post Office on Monday. I hope the person I made it for likes it.
Swaps are popular but do have pluses and minuses. I have written about them several times before. Put swap in the Search box on the upper left of this page to find them.
Have you participated in a Swap? Was it fun and successful?