About a year ago I participated in a swap of 6" Sawtooth Stars organized by Barb Vedder of the blog Fun With Barb. She has done several and this link shows some great tutorials on the swap blocks used in this and prior swaps. She has said this will be the last, there is lots of work to manage these free swaps, and I understand why she will do no more.
I had fun with the quilting. It is now finished except for the label, almost queen size:
Overall effect is pleasing to me. Might just give this one away to a friend who needs a quilt:
I made and received 40 star blocks made from reproduction fabrics. I made 10 more to complete the design. To enlarge the blocks I added four triangles to each to make them 9" blocks:
I posted more about how and I why I made this quilt here: Sawtooth Star project.
Now on to finish another top.