Wednesday, June 22, 2022

CRUISING--COME ALONG WITH ME!

 You have probably heard by now--I am teaching on a Quilt Cruise with Stitchin Heaven March 11-18, 2023. Round Trip from Miami, FL on a beautiful Royal Caribbean cruise ship:

Royal Caribbean's private island in the Bahamas

Miami FL 

St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

Learn more about this unique opportunity in this one minute Video:

Harmony of Quilting

Besides two great classes, you will have ample time to enjoy ALL the wonderful features of this great ship. AND enjoy 3 days in various ports of call. Get tempted by this 15 second Video:

Harmony of the Seas

It's so fun when I get a message from a friend saying "I am going on the CRUISE!" And that is happening frequently.

I would LOVE to have you come along with me on our SEA CRUISE. When you do register, be sure to indicate on the Registration Form that I told you to come--you'll be glad you did.

Let's cruise AND quilt!

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment