Wednesday, October 12, 2022

QUILTING CRUISE--JOIN THE FUN

In less than 6 months I will be teaching on an amazing quilt cruise, run by Stitchin Heaven--a very well-known quilt shop in Quitman, TX.

HARMONY OF QUILTING is the theme of this cruise. We will enjoy a week on the luxurious Harmony of the Seas ship, with all the fine accommodations and activities Royal Caribbean Cruises can provide.

Watch this one minute Video to get excited about this opportunity: 



Spaces have been filling quickly. The kits are currently being cut. All you have to do is decide to COME WITH US and register. Find all the details right here: HARMONY OF QUILTING CRUISE

What you bring: basic sewing supplies. And some clothes. And your Passport.

What you don't bring: a sewing machine--you will have personal use all week of a brand new Bernina machine that is yours for the week. 

Fabrics for the two class projects can be ordered as Kits--all you do is show up and your kit will be there waiting for you. If you prefer to work with your own fabric, you will buy the pattern in advance and pre-cut your fabric at home before the trip. 

The quilt I am teaching is Scrappy Plus. Here it is on my design wall when I made it two years ago, for the 2021 cruise that was cancelled, you know why:


I have cruised several times, to the Caribbean and Alaska. I love unpacking once and seeing different countries. I love the beautiful features of these wonderful cruise ships. I love the food. I love the service. And now I will LOVE being able to teach what I am passionate about to others who want to learn. 

My husband is joining me on this trip. Perhaps you have a friend who wants to join you too. There is plenty of sewing time together and plenty of free time to enjoy all the activities you want to enjoy on the ship. Port days will visit St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Coco Cay in the Bahamas. Sailing round trip from Miami makes it easy to get to the ship.

If you have always wanted to cruise, this is your best chance--to cruise and quilt. I hope you will join me and many others as we set sail on a Harmonious Adventure!

Let's quilt,

Barbara


1 comment: