Wednesday, April 7, 2021

The Storm Before the Calm

 Sorting, discarding, organizing, bundling, finding lost treasures--that is what happens when I decide to Destash my Stash.

The little sale has gone well, more than half of the books and fabrics have gone to new homes. If you missed it, take a Look Here.

Just a few photos of the organized chaos this will be until I open the door to my local friends and say "Come and Get It":

Printed Patterns and a bunch of blocks done

Never know what you will find when I destash

Dining Room table for staging

And everybody gets a tote bag--they must multiply

No idea how much longer this will take about I'm guessing at least another week.

We are babysitting our 5 and 2 year old grandkids for 4 nights starting later this week so me time will be limited.

And I'd rather be quilting...

Let's quilt.

Barbara 

No comments:

Post a Comment