Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Antique Quilts #3

 Currently working like crazy to get ready for my big De-Stash Sale Thursday-Saturday January 13-15, 2022. Local friends, I really  mean it when I say "Don't Miss This".  These sales only come along every few years and they are really great, if I do say so myself.

Here is one of my favorite antique tops. I plan to reproduce this one day. I bought it from Cindy Diller Rennels at AQS Paduach, 2014, to celebrate my retirement from H&R Block after 35 years. Little did I know, there would be much more to celebrate in my quilt life a little later that year.,

Little Churn Dash blocks at first glance, but NO. They are Old Italian Blocks set on-point:




A tattered Chrome Yellow border: 

A piece of 1876 Centennial fabric--a real treasure to find here:

Back to prepping for the sale. If you are within driving distance, I hope you will come by.

Let's quilt.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment