Wednesday, December 7, 2022

ONE LAST TIME -- LET'S CRUISE

It won't be long, the HARMONY OF QUILTING CRUISE is March 11-18, 2023. There are a few spaces left for those who want to enjoy a great vacation on a magnificent ship AND make quilts. Put on by the good folks at Stitchin Heaven Quilt Shop, they are pros at these cruises and know how to give you the best experience. 

My class project: Scrappy Plus:


The Kit I used to make it:

This is my last push to encourage you to join us--since you still have time to make travel plans to and from Miami. The closer it gets, the more excited I am. My husband and I are now planning which excursions we want to take at the 3 ports. And I am beginning to think about clothes.

What you don't bring is a sewing machine--you will have a brand new Bernina available to you all week, just for your personal use. If you don't want to bring fabrics, you can simply order the Kits available when you register. There are two different quilt projects, taught by me and the other teacher, April Jaehn. Each of us teach all the students, on different days. We move between classrooms, the students stay in one place. It couldn't be easier.

Here are links to the previous posts I've written about the cruise, which was supposed to happen in April 2021: 

JOIN THE FUN


COME CRUISE WITH ME


CRUISING FUN


 SCRAPPY PLUS QUILT


The next time I post about the CRUISE, it will be to tell you what a fantastic time we all had! I hope you will join us while we still have a spot for you,

Let's quilt.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment