Wednesday, May 4, 2022

COME CRUISE WITH ME

 Having just returned from a 5 day Celebration gathering with the Virginia Consortium of Quilters (VCQ) I can tell you how happy quilters are to get back together. That event had been scheduled for March 2020 so was postponed two years. I will share much more about that trip in an upcoming post.

Don 't YOU need a getaway? Wouldn't you LOVE to be on a 7-day, all-inclusive vacation on one of the most beautiful ships at sea? Yes, you would! 

Watch this ONE MINUTE video to get just a taste of what a fabulous quilters' cruise is all about:

Get Excited!

What fun we will have:

In the Bahamas, on a private island

Enjoy Miami for a day or two

St Thomas is so beautiful

When you register, it is MOST IMPORTANT that you indicate you were referred by me, Barbara Black, in the box that says "How did you learn about this cruise?" You REALLY want to do that, really!

Go to Stitchin Heaven 2023 Harmony of Quilting Cruise for ALL the information you need to make the decision to join us. You won't regret it. 

If you have any questions I can answer, just contact me and I'll fill you in. 

You can take a non-sewing guest for a discount fare if  you have a friend or partner who just wants to enjoy ALL the many things there are to do on such a wonderful cruise. My husband is coming along.

Let's quilt. 

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment