Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Flowering Snowball Top Done

Happy to say the Flowering Snowball top is now done:

It is 60" x 60", twenty-five 10" blocks, 1" floater borders, 4" diamond borders. 

Now to make the back and get it basted. Back fabric:

I will have lots of fun quilting this one. The diamond borders will be quilted like I did on Garden Party Down Under:

The Flowering Snowball blocks will get lots of curved quilting and some straight quilting. Eager to get started!

I plan to offer this as a one-day local class this Fall.

Let's quilt.

Barbara


 

3 comments:

  1. You really got this one done! Fabulous quilt and I'll bet there will be a lot of quilters ready to learn this one from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, what fun! Yet another excuse for me to buy the die for this as it would also make a good Rainbow Scrap Challenge project (for next year that is). I gave my MIL the same backing fabric with a quilt kit for Xmas a few years ago. Now wish I had bought some for myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, I love so many of your quilts. Could you sell your patterns, or do video classes?

    ReplyDelete