1. Pieces of the Past--Circa 1875, made 1995, replicating an antique top I own:
I do plan to make one more Pieces of the Past--Circa 1875 with purple reproduction fabrics, since I now know the browns in the antique top were originally purple.
2. 5 Easy Pieces, made 1995, as a much easier version than Pieces of the Past:
ANTIQUES THAT INSPIRE ME:
3. I would like to know more about this quilt, it is a photo I saved years ago online. Any information on this particular quilt is welcomed:
4. This was on Ebay, a common strippy type with great red sashing:
5. Wild Goose Chase, also on Ebay, love the bright cheddar sashing:
Another Antique Top I own, bought from Cindy Rennels
What about you? Flying Geese--love them or hate them?