Sunday, January 5, 2020

Watch The Quilt Show for Free

NOTE: I really won't post about Afternoon Delight and The Quilt Show all year. As this is kickoff week, please indulge me with this one final post for January about this quilt--thanks!


Show #2601 is now on The Quilt Show. It features the 2020 Block of the Month pattern, Afternoon Delight, by Sue Garman, and made by my friends and I.

Ricky Tims on set

Prepping On  Set
Some of the Team who "Got It Done"

As the guest artist on this show, I have a link anyone can use to watch this show for free:

Show # 2601

Please share this information with all your quilting friends. Usually, only Star Members who have subscribed to The Quilt Show can watch most shows--a few shows are always free so those thinking of joining can see the great value to being a Star Member.

This show will  be one of the free shows all year--we want people to know about the 2020 Block of the Month--they can start any time this year. 

This show is full of tips and tricks for Precision Piecing and Machine Applique. Even if you are not working on Afternoon Delight, I think you will pick up some good information for piecing and applique on your own projects.

Yes, I do get some compensation for the work I do for TQS but I have been a fan since the show first began in 2007. Here is why I think you should join in the fun too:

What The Quilt Show Offers You  Think of it as an international quilt guild community you don't have to leave your house to join.

I hope you watch "my" show and, even more, I hope you join us.

Let's quilt.

Barbara

8 comments:

  1. I've been a member of TQS for several years and look forward to each new show. The only BOM I've done so far is the Janet Stone one, but after watching you on the show last week, I'm seriously thinking that I can/should do Afternoon Delight ( in a scrappy version). Getting a little excited here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of you and the Sew and Sews. I am looking forward to the tips and tricks you will supply with this BOM. Being a member of TQS is the best money you can invest in quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my first applique almost done. Should be able to finish it off today while watching golf & football. I am so excited to be sewing this BOM with you & TQS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link. You inspired me last year to subscribe for a year. I don't get to many workshops anymore, so its been great. I love your techniques

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb. I learn something from each show—even if it’s “I don’t want to do that “

      Delete