Sunday, May 10, 2020

Let's Quilt!

On a Cruise! Now is the time to plan for a wonderful time next year, April 18-25, 2021. We are going on a sea cruise and I know it will be a great time.



Scrappy n Happy Cruise Registration and Details


To make it easy to find, the link will remain right on my blog, see it there, at the top, on the right? Tell your friends to join us too. Have a spouse or partner who loves to have fun on a big ship? They can come too--they receive a discount for not taking the classes.

VERY IMPORTANT--be sure to put my name in the Registration form when asked How Did You Hear About the Cruise?  There is something special in it for you if you do so don't miss out...

A month ago I made the first announcement about this opportunity:

Let's Look Forward

Several people have signed up--only 90 students will be joining us--I sure hope you will come too.

These past weeks have been difficult so I am choosing to look ahead to happier times.

Let's Quilt!

Barbara

2 comments:

  1. Love the new longer hair picture. My hair is much longer too, can't get to the stylist to get it cut. My hair does not curl the way yours does!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn’t thought about the hair being excessively long—ha! I might have to change it next week.

      Delete